1. I don’t know what’s going on with the e-mails, but I know that Wednesday is Working Wednesday, Thursday is Good Book Thursday, and Sunday is Happiness posts, and I do get them up early most of the time, so if you show up then, you’re good.
2. I am tired, Bob is tired, but the book is at 35,000 words, so we should be done next month. We’re just peering at each other blearily over the internet at this point.
3. There will be a real post tomorrow, an Argh Author post, but today is not the day.
4. I keep whining about the title because I really did love Yellow Brick Roadkill, but Bob had an objection to it that I can’t remember now although I remember thinking he was right. He likes One in Vermillion which also fits this book, and I do, too, except we have a hit and run in this so . . . Bob thought some of you might have opinions. No idea where he got that impression.
5. I just got an e-mail that says Petsmart has 25% off on lizards. I’m still kind of foggy–it’s almost ten AM so that’s the crack of dawn for me–but that seemed bizarre.
6. I’ve been cleaning up the living room and found a box in there that had a very nice white mug in it that said, “In dog years, I’m dead.” That pretty much summed up where I am right now, so I’m going to go drink Diet Coke in it for breakfast while Liz has Eggs Benedict in the book. Which probably means that if I ever wake up, I’m going to go into town and have Eggs Benedict. Or maybe not. I’m really tired.
7. This is another non-topic post. I don’t know why I keep saying that, all posts here are non-topic. I start ’em, you guys finish ’em any way you want. Have at it. And have a nice day!