I was getting ready for Krissie’s visit (she’s here!) and scrubbed my dirty floors with spray cleaner with bleach. Then I noticed I was breathing funny and coughing. I’m still coughing and hacking today because I poisoned myself with bleach fumes. Awful. And now, because of that bastard Tom Hiddleston, I have to drive Krissie to Rockaway to catch the bus to NYC so she can see him in a Pinter play. (I like Hiddleston, Pinter not so much.) Also in Rockaway, the Genius Bar and Panera for bread, although I may just come back home and try to breath. All of which is to say, I may not be around much until Saturday when Krissie heads home in Labor Day traffic and I should have my lungs back. Fortunately, you guys are self-sufficient. Regular posts will go up automatically so no worries. And now I must go cough some more.
Feel free to use the comments to discuss your own cleaning mishaps so I don’t feel like such an idiot. (It’s normal to breath in bleach in cleanser!)(No, it’s not.)