I was not looking forward to today because I had an MRI scheduled. I don’t mind MRIs, I can sleep through those, but the drive there included I-80 to 287 S, and that’s a bitch and I was stressed. But they called and asked me to reschedule and I said, “YES!” and now I have the whole day free. Oh, joy, joy, happiness, happiness, joy. Of course I should be spending my time doing a decent blog post for here, but instead, you’re getting this and I’m going to go out and leap about, having a good time.
My plans are:
• Go to Walmart and pick up my last prescription and some picture hanging hooks and possibly some cheap white towels. The possibilities are endless.
• Hit the grocery for eggs and garlic and sour cream and onions and steak and high fiber noodles and mushrooms and panko and mayo and chicken and Diet Coke and Snickers ice cream bars (the minis).
• Stop by the farm stand for NJ tomatoes and Romas and blueberries.
• Possibly go to Applebees for steak and garlic mashed potatoes while I go through my plot notes for Act 2.
• Set up my printer in the living room so I can do hard copy edits.
• Maybe get a chocolate shake at Friendly’s since this is clearly a go-to-hell-day.
• Take the dogs out in the yard again so they can run free and I can laugh at how fuzzy they are as their fur grows out.
• Make sour cream chicken and noodles for dinner, with extra onions and mushrooms.
• Finish Act Two. That might take the weekend. So I’ll have a real go-to-hell weekend.
• Wallow in happiness.
It’s a plan. Anyway, you can see why I’m being such a lousy blogger lately. Having just escaped death (in theory), I’m wallowing 24-7. I recommend it.